Skip to main content

AN INDIAN'S CRY.............

An Indians’ CRY…....

Marathi Manoooooos……………whats that???
I acknowledge only one manoooos…………..the common man!
The common man ---R.K.LAXMAN’S COMMON MAN!
Indian middle class
who is always sandwiched between the rocky roughness of corruption and politics.
Once again this has happening in Maharashtra.
I don’t understand few things what Mr. SWAR_Raj wants to convey as Marathi pride………
1) Where was Raj, when there were thousands of MARATHI MANOOS committing suicide in Vidarbha and Marathwada.?
( still suicides are prevalent)
2) Where was Raj, when terrorists rocked Mumbai in December last year? ( in his safe house)
3) Where was Raj, when there were 1993 riots? ( Was he a child that time, a spoon fed baby)
These three questions are like triangle problem to me whose angles are so obtuse that it is difficult to figure out the area of the triangle.
I don’t understand, what they gonna provide to Marathi common man?
1) an identity of ruckus?
2) an identity of mindless goondas?
3) an identity of frustrated manoos who is incapable of meeting food twice a day on his own?
Certainly not in their ideology but this is the stamp they have pasted over the Maharashtra!
A taboo which an educated Marathi will never accept as he/she must be Indian first, Marathi second!

When I analyze the culture of North and Marathi culture then I find these peculiar things:
• We share common cultural dress : DHOTI & KURTA/ SARI.
• We share common religions : HINDU, ISLAM…….
• We share common names : SACHIN, SHIVA JI,……………
• We share common script : DEVANAGRI………………………….
• We share common movies: BOLLYWOOD………………………..…
• We share common foodies: CHAVAL-DAL/ POORI-BHAJI………
• We share common currency : RUPEES………
• We share common national flag, national song, national emblem!
• Even
• We share common filths…………….m-----ch—d, be----od etc.
CAN RAJ TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US???
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Probably YES! As his spects are coloured in his ideology ……
….ah not an ideo…y but an extremist exaggeration of his day dreamzzzzz
…………
what i should think of him?
1) a painter from JJ School of Arts?
2) A son of a musician, who wanted to work for WALT DISNEY?
3) A business man who shelled out 421 crore for KOHINOOR MILL??

whatever he is, if he is doing good for his people, its appreciable but please not at the cost of others body!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I still remember when Raj was yet to come to political platform,
I had the first glimpse of Raj in a magazine when he was snapped along with BALA SAHEB!
I am big fan of BAL THAKREY, so when I came to know about the common traits of Raj with senior Thakrey, I was happiest one in this world………….reason?
I always related myself to BALA SAHEB because of caricature expertise so I had one more hero to relate with.
when I see Raj’s poster, it attracts me as common man.
He’s got a pleasant personality.
But as a cartoonist when I think of portraying his image then I can see his face in the foreground but…………
The background is a disaster.
 I see hooligans beating a poor on street.
 I see goondas disrupting the life on street.
 I see blood of fellow Indians…………..a north Indian in their terms!
 I see a divided INDIA, divided between
RASHTRA v/s
MAHA-RASHTRA

Comments

  1. i just read yur whole article about the RAJ ....
    u also noted that u r big fan of bal thakre...
    means u also know the facts what bal thakre did in 60's and 70's...
    u probably know this...
    he did the same thing as raj thakre.... against south indians... (hataoo lungi ...bajaoo pungi...)
    so probable conslusion is that u accept it against south indians but u didnt accept for north indians..

    i m not here to discuss upon marathi manus and waht raj thakre is doing...
    u never see the politices of amarsingh and abu aazmi..
    u only seee the raj ,,,raj... and only raj thakre

    u dont want to see the people who already leaving in mumbai for more than 20 years..
    they may be bangali,, gujrathi, punjabi. north indians and south indains..


    every coin has two sides my dear friend..
    please.. please.. just hav one look on the other side...
    just touch the ground reality...

    dont make the one side comments...
    politicians are always wants to crate confusion and leads to wrong way...

    we are mature enough to know and understand the real condition..
    hope u wil get itttt......

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i think is that.
    when mr.raj thakrey was in shiv sena he was not that much of command on his actions.
    bt he can do after with his own party.
    so all maharashtrian says that MANSE AYI RE...
    (MEANS DIL SE).
    A PERSON WHO CAN UNDERSTAND D PROBLEMS OF MARATHI MANOOS...
    d point of view is different with each individuals

    ReplyDelete
  3. ajit,
    i really appreciate what you commented!
    if u read this content again then u will find the reason behind my affinity towards Thackeray. the only reason i like them is their artistic nature as cartoonist.
    as far as 1960's case that u raised here, i wish to tell you that i am aware of that matter and im not ignoring them over the North issue.
    i am not in habit of making phoenix out of deads. i just write contemporary things here so that people around me who are unaware of many facts that is going around here.
    now, the biggest matter here is Raj, as u said. well i just wanna tell you that i covered him in this blog because he is in the limelight now-a-days. if Uddhav or anybody else is doing such things them they would supersede Raj and i will be writing about them instead of Raj Thackeray.
    i have been to various states viz, UP, Bihar, WB, Andhra, Punjab (chandigarh) and kerala. I never found myself treated as outsider but dunno why here not only me, anybody of non-Maharashtra origin feels as if something is wrong in the environment.
    this sounds weird but is a hard fact!
    i am a non-political person and i write what my intellect says to.
    as you rightly said in your post "politicians are always wants to crate confusion and leads to wrong way..."
    lets think constructive and keepup good communication.
    thanks
    vinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya ..
    obiviously we are here to think constructive and making sound communication...

    i also observed the stands of MNS from last 2 years even u can say from its inception....

    why we are not accepting the facts...
    if sombody knows from UP, that their is " uttar pradesh din " den probably no matter....

    but in utter pradesh the UP din is not celebrated why this politicians introduced here..

    the poor people came here to earn, to secure two times roti, live every whre in mumbai...

    abu azmi or amarsingh not ever visited the the pipeline which supplies water to the mumbai...
    50,000 huts on a pipeline...
    can u ever imagine...
    what type of infrastructure burden is coming on munciple corporation...the people only come here to sustain their lives...

    not to make politics here..
    people should know this facts thorouhly...

    and frankly with u... my degree classmates all are from north mostly from UP and bihar..
    they never feel like u.....

    even after the issue of raj thakre..
    they know dat politicians always there to create these type of issues....

    i m thinking in different way..
    may be u dont like this...
    but it is also fact.....
    thanks
    ajit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Rainbow"

its a story in the backdrop of recent Mumbai blast at 6:53 pm in dadar, where a person dies.this is the last page of his life....... 7:30 am A lazy morning in Mumbai, sunlight is filtering through the curtains and on the bed, I am lazily thinking about priorities of my day. I have office at 9, meet with international clients at 11, prepare for tomorrows presentation till 4, then have meeting with boss at 6, hummff that’s it for the day!!! No, no I forgot one thing I have to go to car machanic for wheel alignment as well but before 7 pm at any cost. Well, after getting all the days business set in my mind, I dug my face again in the pillow and fell asleep only when a screaming sound made entry over my ear drums “aaj to Bandar-Bandariya ki shaadi ho rahi hai”(today monkey couple are marrying eachother)…..it was my little kido “Saniya” whom we all call Sana. She jumped over my belly and said,”papa, dekho na bahar kitna acha lag raha hai, barish aur dhoop sath sath”. I grazed out of

Be Moral : make a new beginning!!!

“At the cash counter of civil hospital in the city of Lucknow, there was a spat going on. A young boy, (roughly around 16-17yrs old, clad in untidy clothes, unshaved and with wet eyes) was having a heated debate with the counter man, who on the opposite side of the window, was throwing typical hot-words. Nobody around were looking interested in the debate, but were firmly enjoying the drama with loads of enthusiasm. I was moving towards parking after meeting my relative who was admitted over there, but looks of the boy compelled me to get into the spat. I went to the counter & asked the boy ,”what happened, bhai”? He glanced & tried to figure out whether I am related to the hospital or not, when he failed to assess, he replied, “I need the final bills to get cleared but the counter man says to come after 3 pm”. I looked at my watch, it was 11:45 am, as is apparent, Govt. employees work only post lunch, in the similar fashion, a time of 3:30pm was wisely advised. Then I sug